Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Girls With Glasses


So, I came across this in blogworld about a new show coming out sometime soon probably...  I'm not quite sure exactly what it will be about, it it looks like it features pretty, intelligent (hence the glasses) women with cute clothes that talk about stuff.  I guess I can relate to that since I have worn glasses since the 4th grade, although I got LASIK a few years ago (hopefully getting LASIK and no longer needing to wear glasses hasn't done anything to my own intelligence level).  Have any of you heard of this show?

3 comments:

  1. Bummer. Glasses are hip. Even GQ says so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the Brooke White off American Idol? Hadn't heard the show mainstream, but do now. :-)

    And YES, we are looking forward to the Blind Side tomorrow! Breaks are always welcome :-). We have to steal you guys again some Monday this summer for the cheap wing special by our place too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...that would be great! I am looking forward to hopefully seeing more of you guys in the summer after things die down.

    ReplyDelete