Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and....

So, I actually got Jake to dress up for Halloween with me but I didn't manage to get any pictures.  Maybe that's because I was so upset that nobody knew that I was Lucille Ball for Halloween.  I did manage to get some pictures of the pumpkins we carved and the dinner I made for us on Halloween night.  On an unrelated note...we finally got the new couch we ordered!  I have been so used to using our little love seat since we have been married that having a full-sized sofa makes me feel like I am living in luxery!  I love it and the apartment feels so cozy.

So, every year I try to make a scary looking pumpkin and it just always turns out to look "cute."  This year I forwent trying to be scary altogether and made a princess...much more up my ally.  Jake's pumpkin looks somewhat like a mean bulldog.

 Stuffed pepper jack-o-laterns.  A little cheesy?  Yes.

The couch!

The complete living room set.

5 comments:

  1. i want your trunk.. seriously. you are gonna come home one day and it will be gone because i stole it.. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks way nicer than my first apartment ever did. Your house looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place must be huge if you can fit both of those couches in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your place looks so nice. I love the couch!

    ReplyDelete