Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm Sad

So, I'm sad, real sad.  It's been busy and stressful lately for both Jake and I and to top it off Jake's computer had a freak out and.  He was able to send it in and get it fixed-no charge, but the sad thing is is that all of our pictures from our first 2 years as a married couple were stored on the computer's hard drive.  We have talked in the past many times about how it would be a good idea to save all of our pictures to CD's...just in case, but more often than not, I don't take proactive against disaster until I have already learned my lesson.  Lesson learned...

4 comments:

  1. OH man, I am so so so so sorry! :( At least you have the pics on this blog, which is better than nothing right? I can't even imagine though. I think he should try and get a second opinion on the hard drive. Carl's died and they were able to get most of his pics off..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, is there anyway they can save it? I'm so sorry! I'm paranoid about that kind of stuff, but need to be better about my personal work too. Sorry Whitney. That really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh... that totally happened to me too. i lost our whole trip to nyc... it made me so sad. i cried and cried. we invested in a external hard drive but i don't trust it.... our computer crashed 2x this year and luckily they were able to save most of the pictures. but it's a scary thing in this digital world. loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would made me so mad! That happened with my last laptop and I lost hours worth of scanning photos. I'm going to stop by the SA office tomorrow and ask if I have to have to have an ID to get Lion King tickets. I'll let you know! I got a new phone and lost all my contacts, so I'll send you an email.

    ReplyDelete