Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Apartment!

Our apartment isn't exactly new anymore as we have been moved in for a couple of months now, it's just taken this long before we have been settled in enough that I could blog about it.  So, without further ado...here are 4 of the rooms!  The other 3 rooms are still too messy to take pictures of, but we will have those to a point that we can post them in a couple of months.


Introducing our new old table that we bought from Reimagine, my favorite furniture store in Buffalo and our Craig's list hutch find. 

The first day we got the hutch in the house I set it up with our dishes-a lot of which have been gifts from Jake. As I was congratulating myself on my handwork, I realized just how lucky I am to have a husband that let's me be so girly with my decorating style. 





4 comments:

  1. I like the skulls. When I saw them I thought, 'That's a cool idea. Maybe I'll rip that off for our place.' But then I realized they're probably for halloween... Cool nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi just approved getting a skull for our 'future den.' Boo yah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great decorating style! I was just telling Carl the other day I wish we were in an apartment like yours, with more open room and 3 rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... I love that shower curtain. I think I need it! You have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete