Saturday, January 23, 2010

Martin Luther Jr. Day

Last weekened we had a long weekend! We hung out with friends for most of the weekend and on Monday we took a trip to Palmyra to visit the church history sites. We started the day out by having our first go at making ebelskivers (they are fabulous with chocolate chips in the middle btw). Then we set out for Palmyra. I was excited because I had never been before. Although it was a pretty brisk day the drive down was beautiful and it was very cool to see the sites. Afterwards we finished off the night with a side trip to Rochester for some excellent BBQ at Dinasour BBQ. All in all...a pretty good weekend.


In front of the Smith home.
The Sacred Grove. I would love to see it in the summertime!


Looks to me like the dinasour is about to run over Jake's head.



1 comment:

  1. Hey I think I saw that place to eat on t.v.???Maybe Diners and Drives? It looks like you had a great, much needed long weekend.

    ReplyDelete