Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sample

In celebration of my arrival to Buffalo Jake took me to this little restaurant called Sample in this historic area of town. Everything on the menu is in bite-sized portions. We ordered a taste of everything on the menu and by the time the night was over I was stuffed! It was nice to spend a night out together before Jake became busy with school! Oh how I wish we could extend the honeymoon till forever...at least we are making continuous efforts to continue to eat good food!

Isn't the ambiantic lighting nice?
This was a Mediterranean
plate with humus, garbanzo beans, some olive stuff and pita bread. It was all right.
This one was a sampling of various soups. We have a clam chowder, chicken noodle, french onion and butternut squash (my fav).
Umm...dish had some beef stuff, and a chicken tender sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. the soups would be fun to try. Travis and I always thought it would be fun to open a place where they only served appetizers and desserts.

    ReplyDelete