Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Apartment

To give our families an idea on what our little apartment is like I decided to post some pictures. The apartment is really starting to feel more like home the more changes we make to it and it finally feels like we have a place for everything even though some of it may seem unconventional! Hey, when you have small amounts of storage space you with what you got! Now that things are a little more organized I keep thinking about how I want to decorate the place thriftily. Any ideas anyone has would be great!

Our living space area which includes the entertainment system and the home office.

Jake studying at our little table. He pretty much does this all the time... Sometimes I think he has a hard life. Like when he goes to bed at 2:30 AM after studying and gets up at 6:30AM the same day to study some more.


The fabulous home office/entertainment combo.


Our cute little bathroom. I love the orange towels!


LOVE the way our bed turned out! We refinished Jake's parents old bed. The guy that refinished the headstand wasn't sure why we wanted it black, but I knew why...cuz it looks fabulous! It goes great with the Anthro bedding, but what doesn't look good with anything from Anthropologie?










2 comments:

  1. your apartment is so cute and so clean!!! Come and clean my place. I love the shower curtain! Oh yeah, cute bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apartment looks great! Will they let you paint? I'm partial to color and you need some stuff to hang on the walls. You can do this cheap even by going to a craft/stationary store and getting some cut outs and nice paper and framing it.

    ReplyDelete