Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break

Yay! Jake got a spring break from school, so we went on a little much needed weekend trip to Washington D.C. It was really interesting to visit our nation's capital for the first time. We rode the train into town, walked around some of the monuments, visited some museums and ate some really great food at King Street. If you are planning on visiting Washington D.C sometime be sure to check it out!




On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. If we look a little tired, it's because we were!


This was part of the WWII monument. Utah will always have a special place in my heart.








7 comments:

  1. I love DC! I want to go with Sophie so bad! Maybe after our adventures in Mauritius, oh yeah did I tell you we're moving there in May???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I saw that on your blog! Congratulations man. So many things have happened to you in a year. It's so crazy how life can change so drastically so fast!! Can you believe that we were once sitting in cubicles at Flying J??

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! I am glad you were able to go somewhere and do something fun! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we just missed being there the same time as you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Really? Were you guys in DC this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A week in D.C and just 6 pics?! :) I'm super jealous... it looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a fun trip! I hope you guys are doing well and taking care of each other back there in NY. I miss you both but glad your having fun. Love ya-Malia

    ReplyDelete