Monday, September 6, 2010

Buffalo Appreciation Day

Last weekend my sweet husband surprised me by taking me on an open air bus archeology tour of downtown Buffalo.  (*note: we were most definitely the youngest two people on the tour).  It surprised Jake and myself just how much I enjoyed the two and half hour tour of Buffalo's significant archeological highlights.  It gave me a new appreciation for the city and what it has to offer.  We didn't get a great view of the bus to take pictures, so we went on a little bike ride afterwards and did our best to get some decent shots.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like the weather was perfect for you guys, good shots. Putting this one and the Buffalo harbor cruise on our to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun!!!!! I am glad you are enjoying the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete