Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Visitor in Town

Last week my sister came out to visit.  It was great to have her here for a week to catch up and keep me company especially because Jake has been pretty busy with dental school this semester!  We didn't have time to do all of the things I wanted to do with her, but we did have a chance to go to Palmyra, Niagara Falls, and do a little sight-seeing around town.  Thanks again for coming Marette.  It was great to see you!

One of my favorite things that we did while Marette was out here was go apple picking!  We had to switch off carrrying the apple "pickin'" bag since it was a little heavy after we filled it with 11 pounds of apples!  Oh...and this is Marette...not to be confused with me.

I thought the orchards were so pretty, so I took a ton of pictures.  I am sure the the workers at the orchards thought we were crazy since they see this stuff everyday...

The loot...

 The Niagara Falls.

 Marette and Jake. Not to be confused with a pic of me and Jake.

 We love you Marette!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you "do stuff". Your posts are always of your adventures rendering your blog title oh so apropos.

    ReplyDelete