Friday, January 27, 2012

This Winter in Buffalo

So, last winter was so so cruel here in Buffalo that Jake and I decided to go on our cruise over Christmas break.  By the time we got back I was bracing myself for the cruel and unusual punishment of a Buffalo winter to strike us, but luckily this year has surprised us and hasn't been nearly as cruel as winters past.  It's strange but sometimes I actually find myself yearning for it to snow.  That probably is because we happened to get some good snow over a long weekened and Jake and I took advantage of it by snowshoeing.  Buffalo may not have the mountains that Utah do, but there are some beautiful areas to explore.  These pictures are of a trip we took down to Allengany State Park about an hour and a half from Buffalo.  Enjoy.





3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Would you believe I have lived here my entire life and never went there, or skiing or boarding EVER?... and I don't even know what snow shoeing is! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful and like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete